Here's how it all went down.......
Mommy and I had a great morning together. We took a trip to the park where we played on the swing and slide. A little before noon, daddy called us to say he had gotten off work a early and wanted to know if we could meet him for lunch. We were already packing up the truck and since I didn't think I would get to see daddy today we decided to go to Longhorn Cafe for a burger. Mommy didn't pack food for me this time because we had not anticipated going out to eat. Daddy ordered me a kids meal with a grilled cheese sandwich and some mashed potatoes. Being that I am only on day 5 of a 10 day course of antibiotics, the food did not set well with my tummy. I had an explosive diaper in the middle of the restaurant. The thing is mommy and daddy didn't hear it. I don't think anyone did. Some lady at the table next to ours kept staring at me (obviously because she could see my back-side), but didn't say anything. Mommy noticed it as we were packing up to leave. Daddy had to pick me up using the high chair cover I was sitting in.
Mommy and I had a great morning together. We took a trip to the park where we played on the swing and slide. A little before noon, daddy called us to say he had gotten off work a early and wanted to know if we could meet him for lunch. We were already packing up the truck and since I didn't think I would get to see daddy today we decided to go to Longhorn Cafe for a burger. Mommy didn't pack food for me this time because we had not anticipated going out to eat. Daddy ordered me a kids meal with a grilled cheese sandwich and some mashed potatoes. Being that I am only on day 5 of a 10 day course of antibiotics, the food did not set well with my tummy. I had an explosive diaper in the middle of the restaurant. The thing is mommy and daddy didn't hear it. I don't think anyone did. Some lady at the table next to ours kept staring at me (obviously because she could see my back-side), but didn't say anything. Mommy noticed it as we were packing up to leave. Daddy had to pick me up using the high chair cover I was sitting in.

This stinks!!! Mommy says this is definitely my worst diaper yet. I had to have be changed on the tail gate of daddy's truck. It was such a mess! Since it was right at lunch and the restaurant was crowded, we had an audience in the parking lot. We were all embarrased, but mommy had the giggles which lightened the mood a little. We went straight home to take a bath. I was so happy to be clean.









No comments:
Post a Comment