When our saga last ended mommy and daddy were preparing to take me for more blood work at Methodist Children's Hospital in San Antonio. We all went together, but mommy did not take any pictures that day because she was too nervous. The whole ordeal was much better. I had mommy and daddy lovingly holding me still while the young woman drew my blood without too much trouble. It hardly left a mark this time. When the result were in everything turned out to be normal. It appears the first sample was just hemolyzed causing the results to be abnormal. With a good sample came a good report.....Hallelujah!

Today we are going out to lunch. I am wearing my Astros outfit that Aunt Andrea and Uncle John bought me.
After finishing off my own food I decided I wanted a bite of daddy's big burrito, so I took one......






No comments:
Post a Comment