Monday, April 28, 2008

Howdy Ya'll..........

Today we went to mommy's MOPS meeting. I had to go to the nursery, but this time was different. This time I practically jumped into the nursery workers arms. I was super excited to play with the other children my age.

Howdy Ya'll..........


My name is deputy Dennis..........


Let me practice tippin my hat for the ladies.........


I think I've got it..........


I look good in my cowboy clothes..........


Mommy fixed spaghetti for dinner. At first I ate it with a spoon, but then decided to make a mess. I ended up with a noodle on my finger. Mommy thought it was funny when I put my hand so close to my face trying to see the noodle that my eyes crossed..........


I think I'll dump all the spaghetti out of the bowl..........


Maybe I'll save a little for my head..........


I think I emptied the bowl..........


Nope, I have a little left. Eating spaghetti is fun!


After my bath mommy let me wear the headphones and listen to some music before bed...........


I am relaxing already..........


Can I listen to something country??




No comments: