Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Feeling Better.........


I have so much to be thankful for. I am finally feeling better after being sick since last Friday. I had some sort of virus. On Sunday my temperature reached 104 and I threw up three times. I was feeling lousy. I have to stay on the antibiotics for five more days, but I don't mind. Mommy mixes it with yogurt and I don't even realize I am taking it. Today I did something pretty unexpected. Mommy does a good job of trying to be consistent with my prayers at mealtime, but some days are very chaotic. I think she worries that I will not understand the concept of praying before we eat if we do not do it ever single time, but I get the picture. At breakfast mommy said "lets pray" so I put on my serious face and folded my hands respectfully. This threw mommy for a loop and she squealed with delight. Whatever mom.....Can I have my food? The surprises continued throughout the day. At lunch when I had eaten everything on my plate, I wiped my hands together and said "done". Then later in the afternoon mommy had me laying on her lap. We were playing and I was getting tickled. Mommy asked me if I could say tickle and so I did. She thought it was so funny that she recorded it (see video below). What will I do next?


My praying hands.........

No comments: