Tonight we had company:) Mommy's cousins Jamye and Anastasia came over with Keira and Ezrie. Keira will be 2 in June and Ezrie will be 1 at the end of May. I had a bath and was ready for bed before they arrived. I normally go to sleep at 7pm, but mommy let me stay up a little longer to play. She even inflated the ball pit that daddy bought me for my birthday so we could all get inside.
Mom, where are the rest of the balls?
Mom, where are the rest of the balls?
When I was ready to move on to the next thing I headed straight for Jamye, who was sitting beside the ball pit, and grabbed onto her legs until she pulled me out. I played pretty hard. I think I was wired up from drinking too much of Keira's apple juice. I liked her Backyardagains cup and would wait for her to put it down so I could sneak a drink. I also gobbled up anything on the floor that fell out of her snack sack. I had goldfish, a variety of puffs, some kind of teething cookie and since mommy didn't realize I had eaten these things, she gave me some dough from her pizza. It was a good night for me. Putting on a few pounds shouldn't be a problem......






No comments:
Post a Comment