Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pizza, Pizza............

Daddy took mommy and I to Pizza Hut for lunch today. I was determined to get a bite of this interesting, triangular food. Mommy was a bit apprehensive, but decided I could try a little.


I cautiously took my first bite.........


Then I was hooked! I opened my mouth as wide as I could in preparation for the perfect bite......
I was only allowed a little. Mommy brought my own deliciously healthy food from home. I know what you are thinking....How could I eat my own food after having tasted such yummy pizza? A few times I did point to the pizza and grunt as if to say "I would rather have that", but mommy just kept feeding me my own food until I was full.


Oddly enough, I don't mind too much when mommy helps me eat in public. I guess I must be distracted so I permit it to occur, but at home I have done away with such non-sense. Mommy may scoop up the bite for me, but I take it from there by grabbing the spoon and putting it in my own mouth. Boy, do I make a mess!!!


Using a spoon is so much fun!!!!

P.S.......I TOOK 2 BABY STEPS ALL BY MYSELF TODAY:)

No comments: