Thursday, May 20, 2010

Water Day.....


PeeWee school hosted a water day complete with bouncers and water slides! It took me a minute to warm up to the idea of getting in a bouncer. I have never liked them and kept asking mommy if it was going to pop.....


Once I saw some of my friends jumping around and having fun, I decided to join them.....


After a few minutes I was ready to move on to the next thing....


I like to call this one the "storm maker" because it was meant to look as if the rain was falling from the clouds. It was my second favorite attraction.....


First place goes to this Big water slide that I did not want to go down, but Mrs. Kelly picked me up and carried me to the top. Just then something amazing happened........


I had so much fun that I wasn't afraid any more and proceeded to climb up and slide down all by myself.....


Mommy spent most of her time just waiting at the bottom of the slide and taking pictures because I did this for at least an hour without stopping!


Waiting patiently in line.....


Lunch break!


Grandma came along to watch Meg. They sat under the shade trees while Meg slept. She woke up while I was eating.....


I gave her Cheeto kisses....My lips were pretty cheesy!


I saw the little boy in front of me do a cannon ball into the puddle of water and tried to copy him!


One final time down the slide before going home to nap!

No comments: