
This morning Keira and I were up bright and early ready to go on our safari! The park didn't open until 10am so after breakfast daddy made us a palate on the living room floor so we could watch Little Einsteins and rest before our big adventure..........

As soon as we entered the park our truck was surrounded by emu's with there long necks, beaks, and big eyes. It really freaked daddy out. Mommy and Jamye thought it was hilarious! Keira and I just sat back to enjoy the show......

There was a petting zoo next door to the giraffes that housed pigs, goats and other small animals...

We stayed outside and fed them by lining up the food on the door. The goats didn't seem to mind and eagerly ate the food.....

Daddy had the video camera in hand, mommy had Megs and Keira and I were too small to feed the larger animals on our own so Jamye was stuck with the bucket! Some of the animals were a little aggressive with the feedings and there were a couple of times Jamye had to literally pull the bucket out from under them!

I was eager to see a Llama up close. Mommy reads me "Is Your Mamma A Llama" at home. It's a great book!



























No comments:
Post a Comment