Tuesday, May 18, 2010

End Of The Year Program......


After the balloon release at school, mommy took me for a special treat at Smoothie King then we headed home for a nap before getting ready for my big night! After a couple of hours of sleep I was ready to go!!


I was excited about being on stage!


I waited for my turn....


then sang a couple of songs my class had been practicing. We performed them at the Valentines party but mommy had to miss it since Meghan had just arrived so she actually heard me sing tonight! We also recited some scriptures we had been memorizing throughout the year~


Daddy was very proud and called me a star!


Mrs.Kay, Mrs.Kelly and Mrs. Christie were waiting for us outside the auditorium. I had the best teachers this year and love them all so much! Mrs. Christie gave mommy a scrapbook all about me full of pictures she put together to remember my first year of school. It was really cool!

No comments: