Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend.......


We started our Memorial Day by having Aunt Andrea, Uncle John, Angelina, Gramary and Grandad over. Angelina climbed stairs for the first time. She looked as if she had done it many times before.....


She was very fast......


We enjoyed playing outside despite the sweltering heat!


Angelina would catch a glimpse of me swinging beside her and laugh!!


Gramary even joined in on the fun......


Playing in the club house.....


I shared the wheel with Angelina.....


and wanted her to follow me up....


she tried really hard. I predict she will be at the top in no time. It was a fun Sunday!


We spent Monday at the Sloan's.

Meghan was all dressed up and enjoying lots of attention....


She was very happy to see Aunt Jodi!


Following lunch, we spent the afternoon swimming.....


Daddy pretended to be a whale and let me take a ride on his back.....


Gavin did a great job swimming with his life jacket!


Hunter took a ride on his daddy too........


Madalynn was hanging out with Aunt Angela in the hot tub.....


Grandma started stripping Meghan since it was so hot outside.....


I needed a juice break.....



Gavin's little brother Aiden was ready to get in the pool!


Meghan and grandma sat poolside in the shade just taking it all in.....


I watched Hunter dive off the board into the pool. I got onto the board, walked to the edge and then changed my mind.....


Gavin in the hot tub with his mommy, daddy and little brother.....


Madalynn sitting on the John Deere......


I practiced jumping to Aunt Jodi......


Madalynn watched as daddy pulled Uncle James into the pool.....


Practicing paid off....well, that and a little bribery! Daddy promised me a new hot wheel color changer if I would jump.....


The rest is history.....


I couldn't stop! I loved it!


Gavin was brave also and did a great job jumping!


Megs tried out the jumper inside but didn't stay in it for long. I think the fact that her little feet couldn't touch the ground bothered her....

No comments: