
Mommy's cousin Jamye and her daughter Keira arrived from San Antonio this morning to spend the weekend with us. We were very excited to see them! We lived in San Antonio for a year when I was a baby and would visit with them often, but since moving back to Houston we do not get to see them very much. After lunch we decided to head over to the Kemah boardwalk to ride the train....

We wore our swim suits so we could play in the water. For some reason I decided to hug Jamye tightly....I guess I was just really happy they were here!

Keira kept covering her eyes to keep her face from getting wet ( I do not like water in my face either)....

Back at home, we rested and cleaned up for dinner. Daddy came home from work and took us to eat at Casa Ole!










No comments:
Post a Comment