Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jonathan's Birthday and The Texas Size Bubble Bath....

This afternoon we celebrated Jonathan's 2nd birthday. He had a Thomas the Train party! There were a lot of family and friends that finally got to meet Meghan. This was Uncle John's first time to hold her....


Meghan and Aunt Monique's mom, Michele....


I had a great time playing on Andrew's swing set outside. I should have been using both hands, but I always have to be holding a car or two....


We played so hard we lost track of time and I had to take a bath with Andrew to get cleaned up before heading home. Aunt Monique accidentally poured too much soap and we found ourselves in a Texas sized bubble bath!


There were bubbles everywhere! We had to rinse off in the shower just to get them all off!!


Meghan sat quietly in her car seat watching us play and trying to stay dry....


Luckily, mommy had just bought me a new pair of Superman pajamas and they were still in the car....I was a super clean boy!

No comments: