Friday, May 7, 2010

Home On The Range.....


This morning I woke up ready to play. Mommy and Meghan joined me in my toy room where we pretended to be cowboy and Indians. Mommy played a drum and sang Indian songs (mostly made up)....


The head dress was a little big for Meg......


but she looked so darn cute in it!


After playing, we started doing a few chores around the house. That's when mommy found my arts and crafts box with my finger paints inside. We took them on the patio to do a little painting. I started out using my fingers, then hands, and eventually feet. I was a mess!


Sister thought it was funny!


That is, until we suggested that she dip her feet in the paint as well and then she gave us both a look like we had lost our minds!


All the excitement really took it's toll on Megs. She fell fast asleep and napped in her crib for the first time.....Yeah!

No comments: