Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow Day......


Last night it got cold enough to snow. I go to bed pretty early and was only able to see the flurries coming down from the sky. Mommy told me all about the snow on the sidewalk and cars this morning, so at 6:30am we bundled up and headed outside for my first experience with snow. Even though it was still in the low 30's , the snow had already melted:( We went and sat by the fire downstairs and I still enjoyed my time outside.....


We only had a little snow fall at our house compared to the rest of the Houston area. My cousins were able to build a small snowman and have a snowball fight with the snow they had at their house. Uncle David saved a pile of snow for me........


Lexi showed me how to make a snow ball......


and throw it.......


See the little snow ball I created? I have it clenched tightly in my right fist......


Hunter wanted to have a snow ball fight......

He practiced last night and had gotten really good at throwing them....


My turn! This is fun! I sure hope it snows again............

No comments: