Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Meeting With Santa.......


This morning we went to meet Aunt Monique, Andrew and Jonathan at the mall for our meeting with Santa. Mommy has been preparing me for this for a while now. She pretends to be Santa and sits me on her knee to ask what I would like for Christmas and if I have been a good boy.....


Andrew and Jonathan went first so I could see how this whole thing was supposed to work. While Andrew did very well, this was Jonathan's first visit with Santa and he wasn't very happy to be sitting on his knee......


On the other hand.....I did much better than mommy had anticipated. I calmly sat with Santa and pointed out the things around us politely trying to make conversation. After our picture was taken I seized the opportunity to make my request for a new Thomas Choo-choo table.....


Align Center

No comments: