Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve.......


For New Year's Eve we had a big slumber party at grandma's house. My cousins came over and brought my Christmas presents because they were sick and didn't get to participate in our family celebration on Christmas day.......


They bought me a couple of toys and a lion bath towel......


While waiting for the fireworks display to begin, I thought I would put on Makenzie's helmet and ride her new bike.....


Uncle David helped me hold a sparkler......


It was a cold evening. I held on to grandma while Uncle James popped some of the bigger rockets. They made a really loud noise that scared me......


When the last one went off I happened to be holding a flashlight. When I jumped the flashlight busted my top lip......


Ouch! "No more fireworks" is what I said for the rest of the night.....

No comments: