Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning........


Christmas morning I was lured out of my bedroom with a trail of presents that led to the living room. I sat down to carefully open each one.....


I was eager to open and play with my new trains......


and practice all the songs I have learned on my new microphone......


I had fun lining up all my trains.....


All of them had different faces. I recognized some of them from watching Thomas and Friends but there were a few new ones in the mix as well. Just when I thought Christmas morning couldn't possibly get any better I heard daddy calling me into the living room to see what Santa had left for me......

I raced around the corner to find my new choo-choo table! I could hardly believe my eyes!!


I immediately began studying every angle of my new present....


and trying out my trains on the track.....


It was more fun than I could have imagined.....


So much to explore.....


Thank you Santa.....


Daddy enjoyed playing with the table too. I couldn't pull my self away from it, and played for 2 hours straight.....


Then I decided to help mommy put up my new glow in the dark stars. It was a fun filled Christmas morning....

No comments: