Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Day At The Downtown Aquarium.......


Today we met Aunt Monique, Uncle Patrick, Andrew, Jonathan and Gramary at the Aquarium in downtown Houston......


Santa gave me a stuffed shark when we walked through the doors.....


We watched Santa in the tank with all the fish.....


Then later sat in his lap to make sure he remembered what to bring on Christmas morning.....


Jonathan let me play with his stroller toys while we waited in line for our tickets......


I'm not afraid of the big bad shark......


However, the octopus is another story. I enjoyed watching him from a distance, but when mommy put me next to him for a picture I started to whine.....


I discovered a big chest of buried treasure.......


and climbed up high for a closer look at the fish.....

I found Dori!!!


Gramary tired to get me to touch the sting ray. I watched mommy feel one but did not want to stick my hands in the water....


I wouldn't get into the divers suite the whole way either. The closer the the mask I got the harder I started to cry......


We watched a white tiger that was lounging lazily behind the glass. I didn't want to pose with the statue though. Can you blame me? This thing looks scary.....


I enjoyed watching the farris wheel, but did not want to ride it.....


The merry go round is where I would rather be......


Andrew rode on the sea horse while I was on the seal. This was the first time I rode on something that actually went up and down as opposed to the ones that normally sit still......


Then we rode the train. It took us through a tunnel of sharks. They were all around us. The top of the train was clear so we could see the sharks as they swam over head......

A big great white surprised us as we were heading back to the train station.......


but I wasn't afraid because mommy held me close. We conclude our day with three train rides in a row! Time for a good long nap.....

No comments: