Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas With The Dennis Family......


This year we celebrated Christmas with daddy's family early since Uncle John and Aunt Andrea had to leave for Louisiana on Tuesday. We gathered at Aunt Monique and Uncle Patrick's where Andrew and I attempted to decorate cookies for Santa......


but I was more interested in playing with Andrew's toys.....


I especially loved his snow globe......


I enjoyed riding in Andrew's car......


Gramary bought me a Cars shirt that lights up. I had to put it on right away.....


Mommy helped me open my first gift.....


It was the Thomas Windmill I have been wanting.....


More Thomas stuff.....


Being silly.....


Daddy helped me open some things....


Papaw bought me a scooter.....


I had to try out Andrew's new Harley.....


After changing into my pajamas for the ride home, mommy let me play with Andrew's new toys a little longer.....

Thank you to all for my new toys......

No comments: