Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Have You Ever Met A Cowboy With A Smile This Big.....


Have you ever met a cowboy with a smile this big? Mommy's just happy I am smiling at all today. I woke up from my mornign nap screaming as if in pain. Nothing helped to calm me down. For 45min mommy tried everything while I continued to scream miserably. Finally we called our pediatrician who was able to see us within 30min. Of course, once I was in the waiting room I wanted out of mommy's arms and onto the floor to play with the toys. By the time we were in a room I was completely calm and acting relatively normal. I was very cooperative as the doctor examined me. I did everything he asked until he touched my left ear. Once that happend the screaming began all over again. Which led to my diagnosis: left ear infection. It has been about 8 months since my last ear infection and given my history mommy was concerned what this might mean since she and daddy decided not to have the tubes placed in my ears. The doctor re-assured us that it was just the time of year and given the amount of time I went between infections, I should be fine. He placed me on an antibiotic and some ear drops to help with the pain. At least I am smiling now!

No comments: