Saturday, December 18, 2010

Jonathan and Callie's Wedding.....


This weekend we traveled to San Antonio for Jonathan and Callies wedding. I was really excited about staying in a hotel, especially since Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle David, Aunt Jodi, Makenzie, Lexi, Hunter, Uncle James, Aunt Angela, and Madalynn were all staying there too! The first night was a little rough. Megs and I were too excited about being in a different place and none of us slept well, but we all still managed to wake up in a good mood.....


Megs getting ready for the wedding.....


Hmmmm..... I wonder where we are going....


Callie was a beautiful bride.....


The wedding was lovely!


Meghan aka "Little Diva" was reception ready!


My cousins and I found it hard to stay still!


It was so nice to visit with family! This was Aunt Susie's first time meeting Meghan!


Aunt Jodi could tell Meghan wanted to get down.....


Grandpa with his twin, Aunt Susie!


The kids took over a table for themselves but had a great time playing, eating and dancing together!

No comments: