Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve........


Daddy and mommy decided to let us open our presents from them this morning since Santa would be bringing more tonight and we needed to be at grandmas early on Christmas Day for lunch with the family. I studied the writing on the packages to see which ones belonged to me..


I figured out that mine were wrapped in all green (my favorite color) and sisters were wrapped in all red!


Drum roll please.....


A new book!


A remote controlled Hot Wheel....


Megs had fun chasing it around the house...


More Hot Wheels....


Megs got a tea set!


This was the year of the Hot Wheels for me!


Megs still checking out her tea set while I continued opening gifts.....


Time to test out the new toys....


I decided to take a break to have a tea party with my little sister;)


The tea was delicious!


The cakes weren't too bad either. I think Megs really loves this tea set!

No comments: