Saturday, December 4, 2010

Chompers......


"Chompers"......That's the name mommy and I call Meghan around the house since she has been teething so much. She will be playing with a toy or even a person so sweetly one minute....


and then....Chomp.....before you know it she has clamped down with her little razor teeth!


She found one of mommy's old dolls.....


What's that mom? Oh, you say this was one of your favorite dolls when you were growing up. Do you mind if I play with her?


Let's see, What should I do......?


I know.....Chomp!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

This is such a funny post! WHat a cute little chomper!

Jane's similarly favoring the chomping lately. I think she is starting to teeth for the top middle teeth? I don't know, but I do know what you mean about those baby teeth being razor sharp!

(ps: did you watch modern family last night? when lily is biting? makes me glad Jane is still young!)

Meghan said...

Yes....I love Modern Family! Very funny!! Hope you are feeling better!