Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day!


Santa was here!


He left lots of presents for Megs and I....


We had lots of fun opening them....


Megs really liked her new stroller!


Santa knows what I like;)


He brought me a big truck!


I practiced giving Megs rides around the garage....


It was awesome!


Santa brought Megs a lady bug tricycle....


While daddy and I worked on setting up my Hot Wheels....


Megs had a snack and watched!


She was snug as a bug in a rug with nigh nigh bunny in her arms!


Almost done....


Daddy took me for a spin around the house!


Then I tried driving around the yard in my truck....

When I finally came inside, I tried becoming an archeologist and digging for dinosaur bones with my new kit....


Looks like a brontosaurus....


Time to get ready for Grandmas!


Ready for more presents.....


More Hot Wheels.....


Megs is getting the hang of this present thing.....


It's Rex!


I showed Megs how some of her presents worked!

So many toys!


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for all the new stuff!


Mommy and Megs....


My pal Violet knows my name!

No comments: