Monday, July 27, 2009

Road Trip......


We made a last minute decision this morning to head to San Antonio so daddy could visit his old colleagues, we could visit mommy's family, and I could go to Sea World for the first time to meet Shamu. I slept for almost the entire trip and was happy to finally stretch my legs when we arrived at the motel.....


I managed to tear the bed apart pretty quickly by jumping and having a pillow fight with daddy....


After we settled into our room and rested for a little while we decided to go by our old apartments and stop to eat at mommy's favorite burger place Longhorn Cafe. I was too little to play on the slide when we lived here so I really took advantage of it this time and couldn't believe how fast it was....


Mommy was right, the burgers are the best!


not to mention the tater tots which I couldn't stop eating.....


Our last stop of the day was to Aunt Dian's house where we visited with mommy's cousins and I played with Keira and all her toys. We did take a break to watch some Little Einsteins but mostly we played. It was so good to see everyone again!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Awh! How fun! I wish we could have been there too!

I do miss those burgers...