Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Zoo Day With Daddy.......


Today mommy and daddy took me for a short trip to the zoo. Daddy hasn't been to the zoo with me since we lived in San Antonio so I was very excited....


First stop was to see the komodo dragon lounging lazily in the sun...


Next we stopped by to visit the giraffes (mommy's favorites).....


The elephants are right next door and this morning they happened to have a trainer outside working to teach the baby elephant tricks......


It was really awesome!


Since it was starting to get hot I played in the water park to cool off a bit....


I had a great time running around with the older children....


and trying to figure out how to keep the water from shooting up high....


I thought for sure covering the hole with my foot was the answer but as soon as I lifted it up the water came spraying out!

One last stop to see the noisy seals before heading out to grab some lunch....


The squirel heard us talking about lunch and came looking for food!

No comments: