Saturday, July 4, 2009

My 4th Of July Weekend.....


Nothing like starting out the fourth of July with a red, white, and blue popsicle for breakfast.....

Next up ..... daddy decided to show off by holding up Makenzie and Lexi on each foot and Hunter and I on each hand.....


My sweet cousin Madalyn showing grandpa some love..... Actually I think she was trying to chew on his head!


It was a very hot 4th! There is no better way to cool off than playing on the water slide....


Makenzie can slide really fast on her belly....


Madalyn decided to get her feet wet and I just had to kiss those little cheeks!


Hunter and I trying to think of a way to climb the fence.....The two of us together always spells TROUBLE!


Let the fireworks begin!


Aunt Jodi, Lexi and Madalyn relaxing on the couch.....


I was being silly running around grandma's with my pajama shorts on my head....


Grandpa and Uncle James swinging me in the living room....Weeee!


Uncle James tickling Hunter....


The older guys decided to wrestle. They put on quite a show!


What a fun 4th of July. Time to unwind......

No comments: