
Daddy tried to get me to ride "the up and down thing" as I liked to call it but I wanted to sit on his lap and not in my own seat, and therefore had to watch from the gate.....

It was great to see the dolphins up close. Daddy bought us some fish to feed them but I was too interested in feeding myself.....

He caught me off guard when he splashed me with the cold salt water. I didn't particularly like it. We were all soaked and I cried really hard until mommy explained that Shamu was just playing with us. Splashing was just his way of playing. Then next time he splashed I was fine. I just hid my face close to mommy so it didn't get wet........

We returned to the park around 5pm and daddy and I headed straight for the water park. Even though it was later in the day, it was still very hot. The high for the day had been 105 so the water felt great!

Of course I wanted to return to the 7pm show for one last chance to see Shamu. We sat higher up this time since we were dry and did not want to get soaked again. This time Shamu stood right next to me. I even got to shake his hand.....

They were playing lots of loud music at this show and were even having a dance competition. I tried to show Shamu how we shake it in Houston!
Feeding the dolphins....
Daddy and I watching the sharks. One of them was swimming around with his mouth open and kept biting the other sharks!
Waiting for Shamu.....
We wanted to see Shamu one last time before leaving for the day. We didnt' realize I would get to dance with him. Shamu can sure shake a fin!





















No comments:
Post a Comment