Thursday, July 9, 2009

Visiting Grandma At Work.....


Today mommy and I went to visit grandma at work. I made myself at home sitting in grandma's work chair with snack in hand and even trying to answer the phones. Dr.Smith took a break from seeing his patients to say "hello" and give me a stress relief ball which I enjoyed trying to squeeze....

Grandma let me borrow her glasses but I honestly do not know how she can get anything done with these things on her face.....


When I first walked in to the office I noticed all the medical charts...."WOW, look at all those books!" I liked standing next to them. I made the mistake of starting to sing "Beat It"by Michael Jackson, not expecting grandma to chime along with me. She even had the moves to match....

Well, at least she thought she did!


I visited with Delores too. I haven't seen her since I was little and we had a lot of fun together catching up. She made me laugh and I think I made her laugh a little too!


Mommy and grandma taught me all about the spine....


I found it to be fascinating! Who knows, maybe one day I will grow up to be a doctor just like my daddy....

No comments: