Mommy's cousin Michael and his family came to Houston to visit. We all decided it would be fun to take a trip to Moody Gardens in Galveston. The aquarium was inside one of the pyramids an I couldn't wait to get inside!
I enjoyed watching them too! They can swim really fast and would come right up to the glass so we could see them......

I wanted nothing to do with the squids. While everyone else watched them swimming around, I would start to fuss if mommy pushed me close to the glass.....

I finally decided I did not want to go inside, so mommy and I went around to wait for everyone else at the exit.....

I slept for the whole hour and a half drive home. When I woke up mommy was driving through Chick-fil-A to get us ice cream and it had started to rain. Good thing we were so close to home. There was lots of thunder and lightning!
Watching the sting rays and other fish. The sting rays liked to lay against the glass and eventually scared me a little.....

















No comments:
Post a Comment