Today we met up with Ali, Mrs.Libby, Isabella, Aunt Jodi, Makenzie, Lexi and Hunter for lunch at Chick-fil-A. We played there for a while, then I busted my lip on the slide and mommy bought me an ice cream cone so I could have something cold on it. I have to say I did feel much better after wards. Mrs. Libby invited us to play at her house. I still had a little time before I was due for a nap, so we gladly accepted the invitation! Isabella had a great play room......Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Playtime At Isabella's
Today we met up with Ali, Mrs.Libby, Isabella, Aunt Jodi, Makenzie, Lexi and Hunter for lunch at Chick-fil-A. We played there for a while, then I busted my lip on the slide and mommy bought me an ice cream cone so I could have something cold on it. I have to say I did feel much better after wards. Mrs. Libby invited us to play at her house. I still had a little time before I was due for a nap, so we gladly accepted the invitation! Isabella had a great play room......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment