Monday, August 24, 2009

Going To Galveston........


Mommy's cousin, Jonathan was accepted into medical school at UTMB in Galveston. Today was his white coat ceremony in which he is initiated into medical school. We wanted to be there to take some pictures and visit with him for the day before his week of orientation continued. We had lunch at Chili's on the seawall. Mommy took a picture of daddy and I with the beach in the background.....


Daddy played ping pong with me at the fraternity house where he lived for 4 years......


We just had to get a picture of the boys in front of the door. It's funny how Jonathan is going to the same medical school as daddy and staying in the same fraternity house!


The furniture that mommy and daddy picked out for the house back when daddy lived here was still in the living room......


We parked at the frat house and walked to Levin hall for the ceremony......


I had my own seat and excitedly yelled "bring out Jonathan" over and over as we waited to see the class of 2013 enter the auditorium......


The white coat suited Jonathan well.....


When I began to get restless, mommy took me to the lobby where they had cake and punch for all the guests to enjoy!


Afterward, daddy and I took a picture in front of Old Red which is the famous anatomy lab on campus. You can check out more pictures from our trip at www.utmbgalveston.blogspot.com

No comments: