This morning I decided to sing my ABC's all by myself. Mommy has been singing them to me since I was born. My room is even done in an alphabet theme so this week I have started to sing the alphabet morning, noon and night. Of course as you can see from the video, sometimes I get distracted before I complete the whole song......
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Now I Know My ABC's.........
This morning I decided to sing my ABC's all by myself. Mommy has been singing them to me since I was born. My room is even done in an alphabet theme so this week I have started to sing the alphabet morning, noon and night. Of course as you can see from the video, sometimes I get distracted before I complete the whole song......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I think he has a future in singing. :)
Oh my goodness--this is so cute! It really makes me miss my buddy! He's grown up so much since we saw him last--I can't believe how fast time is going by.
Post a Comment