Monday, October 20, 2008

Starting Off The Week Right.......


This was mine and mommy's second time at IT'Z pizza place. It is free for mom's on Mondays:) This week we invited Aunt Jodi, Makenzie, Lexi and Hunter. It was their first visit. I was showing off and strutting around like I owned the place.....


The girls wanted to eat in the Toon room that has cartoons playing on two big screens and several other small ones......


The last time we were here I watched as other children took turns riding this little train, but I would not get on. This time I slowly warmed up to it. Mommy rode on it with me in her lap the first couple of times. I finally decided to give it a try on my own. Mommy thought I looked like I needed to loosen up a bit.......


I buddied up with Makenzie......

Mommy bought us some cotton candy.....Yummy!


Aunt Jodi took me down the slide on one of the big bouncers....


Then it was mommy's turn. I think she had more fun than me!

No comments: