When we moved into our new apartment mommy placed things that were considered safe for me to play with in the lower drawers . For example, my silver ware and bowl are in the second drawer and mommy's cook books are in the bottom one. Occasionally I like to pull them out and look through them or pretend like I am eating with my utensils. Today I figured out I could reach the top drawer which hold all mommy and daddy's silverware.Monday, October 6, 2008
Figuring Things Out.......
When we moved into our new apartment mommy placed things that were considered safe for me to play with in the lower drawers . For example, my silver ware and bowl are in the second drawer and mommy's cook books are in the bottom one. Occasionally I like to pull them out and look through them or pretend like I am eating with my utensils. Today I figured out I could reach the top drawer which hold all mommy and daddy's silverware.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment