Saturday, October 18, 2008

Taking Advantage of The Beautiful Fall Weather.......


This morning was nice and cool. The perfect weather to be outdoors. When daddy asked me what I wanted to do today I answered "park" so we decided to try out a new playground a couple of miles down the road from our house. There were trees everywhere making it very shady and they even had a separate play area specifically for kids my age. I wanted to do everything all by myself.....Climb the stairs........

Slide ......
Look out below......


Mommy insisted she go with me when I decided to try the bigger slide......


but I had no problem doing it all alone....

except for the brief moment when I contemplated going down on my stomach. Mommy and daddy quickly dismissed the idea......


I did a lot of climbing.....


We even climbed up a little hill......


and ran back down.....


The evidence that fall is here was all around me. I picked up the leaves and wondered where they had come from......

Mommy showed me how they fell from the trees.....


then daddy and I spotted a squirrel and followed him until he went up one of the very tall trees....


We ended the trip with a relaxing swing.......

No comments: