Friday, October 31, 2008

A Frightfully Fun Friday.......

Mommy and I had a really fun Halloween! We went to the Woodland's Mall and had my fall pictures taken. There is a huge carousel in the food court and mommy and I rode it. It was my first time on a carousel so I sat on the tiger that didn't move up and down. My eyes were as wide as saucers as we went round and round. Of course, in our efforts to remember my costume and change of clothes this morning mommy forgot to bring our camera. Next stop was the enchanted soft play area and then it was my time to shine in front of the camera. We had a hard time deciding on pictures because mommy wanted to buy them all. After lunch we rode the carousel again and then stopped by Barnes and Noble to play with the Thomas the Train table. Needless to say, I had a very long afternoon nap.......



May the force be with you.........


Mommy found a cool R2D2 website (http://www.r2d2translator.com/)
This is me trying to mimic the translation......


The Picture People gave me my very own little pumpkin to take home. Daddy drew a face on it for me.......


Happy Halloween Everyone.......

No comments: