Saturday, November 1, 2008

Makenzie's Birthday Party........

Makenzie celebrated her 5th birthday today at Chuck-E-Cheese. This particular location had different rides like the carousel. This time it was just my size and I wanted to keep riding. I think we spent most of our tokens in this very spot. Sometimes I would have the carousel all to myself, but this time my cousin Hunter and my friend Gavin joined me........

We played on the slide.....


There was a remote controlled train that daddy and I enjoyed. You could push the lever up to make it go faster and it had buttons to make the horn sound..........


We rode on this huge rocking horse. We had to climb stairs just to get inside......


I took Chuck for a cruise.......


Daddy taught me how to ride the waves.......


We posed for pictures and ate pizza and cupcakes. I have been practicing for a month now and finally got to sing "Happy Birthday" to Makenzie.........


My cousin Lexi really enjoyed her cupcake......


Then we watched Makenzie open her presents. What a fun day!

No comments: