Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pesky Rats.......

It was a beautiful afternoon so mommy and I grabbed an old loaf of bread and headed to the park to feed the geese and ducks......


As soon as we threw the first piece, out of the water came the pesky neutra rats. They were not shy either. In fact, they practically ran right up to us. Mommy had to throw the bread farther out to keep the rats at a safe distance.....


They almost resemble little otters......


The geese had their fill of food today. There were several people that had gathered to feed them. We shared our bread with a couple of little boys who were watching us......


Then we headed over to the cage where all the doves live.....


I love to listen to them talk. Grandma and grandpa taught me to coo just like them.....


Next stop, the slides! I started out on the small ones. As I reached the bottom I would lay back and stare up at the clouds.....


Eventually I wanted to go down the big blue slides. I would go down the middle and mommy was on the slide right next to me. It was a lot of fun......

No comments: