Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Shopping For Shoes..........

I am going shopping for my first pair of walking shoes today..........

and I am very excited.........


We met Mrs. Meghan and Sam at LaCantera to begin our quest for shoes. It didn't take long for us to work up an appetite and head for Chick-fil-A.........


I need more food......


Sam and I enjoying our lunch......


Sam decided the ice cream looked too good to eat with a spoon and dove right in.........


I was being silly playing with the spoon and making funny faces.......

Mommy found a shirt for me. I was trying to put it on, but the darn hanger was in the way.......


Sam and I had lots of fun playing in a sitting area outside. Can I climb on this?


How about this?


Or maybe Sam and I will just beat on it like a big drum........


I was into everything, even the plant's...........


We eventually accomplished what we set out to do and I am now the proud owner of my first pair of walking shoes. Mommy bought me white PediPed sandals. They stay on very well and daddy let me break them in by playing in the fitness center.........

I think my new shoes make me an even better climber......


I really like them. Do you?

1 comment:

Meghan said...

you are so happy and handsome, little Matt! we love your new summertime walking shoes. Thanks for letting us come shopping with you!