Monday, May 26, 2008

How I Spent Memorial Day........

I started my Memorial Day on a sad note because Gramary had to go back to Houston early this morning........


Saying goodbye.......


To take my mind off of Gramary leaving, I decided to see if I could fit inside the empty wipes box..........


Following my long and restful afternoon nap mommy and daddy took me to PetSmart to see the animals. Daddy calls it the poor man's zoo, which mommy thinks is pretty funny:)


I enjoyed watching the birds, snakes, fish and lizards, but I especially liked it when I was able to stroll around the store on my own. I decided to stop at the window of a large rat and observe him for a while.........


After leaving the animals behind, daddy treated us to a Blizzard from Dairy Queen and then we stopped by the park to play.........


Peek-A-Boo........


I had fun climbing up the rock wall.......


with a little help from mommy.......


Then back down.......


and up again........


but this time I didn't have as much help.......


Mommy and I went down the slide......


Daddy and I pretended to be monkey's.....


What a fun day!!!!


At bath time daddy put on a hippo puppet show just for me.......


It was Hilarious!

No comments: