For a week or so now I have been taking a few steps here and there, but today I decided to take walking more seriously. As soon as I woke up this morning and my little feet hit the floor, I was determined to walk to my destination. First from the couch to my basket of books, then from my books to my highchair and back across the living room. Daddy came home for lunch giving mommy an opportunity to video a little.
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Finally Walking..........
For a week or so now I have been taking a few steps here and there, but today I decided to take walking more seriously. As soon as I woke up this morning and my little feet hit the floor, I was determined to walk to my destination. First from the couch to my basket of books, then from my books to my highchair and back across the living room. Daddy came home for lunch giving mommy an opportunity to video a little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment