Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Day With The Ducks.........


This morning mommy and I went to Breckenridge Park to feed the ducks. We started out by throwing bread into the water, but before we knew it ducks were coming at us on dry land from all directions in search of food.

Mommy gave me a big piece of bread to feed the duck on my own........

I wasn't expecting him to snatch it from me so quickly and began to cry........

Mommy calmed me down and I watched as more and more ducks, squirrels and small birds gathered around my stroller.......


Occasionally I would try to speak their language.......Quack, Quack!

Once I was comfortable around the ducks, mommy let me out of my stroller to see what would happen. If they looked like they were headed in my direction I ran the opposite way.......


Until I realized I was bigger. Then I started chasing the ducks........


Mommy wouldn't let me get close enough to the water to scare them all away......


Since the zoo is next door to the park, we dropped by for a visit. We didn't stay long, but I enjoyed watching the grizzly bear play in the water and entertain his audience. We ended out our trip with a ride on the train. What a life:)

No comments: