Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday With The Stars..........

Daddy had to work a Silver Stars basketball game this afternoon and brought mommy, gramary and I along.


The game was very loud so I spent most of my time in the family room where I played with toys and gramary and mommy watched a movie........


I paused for a brief moment to accept a quick squeeze from gramary.......


There were so many trucks. It was as if the toy room was designed just for me.......


Coming through.........


There were little tables just my size that I used to drive the trucks on and under........


Occasionally we would venture into the stadium to see what was happening. I was amazed as I watched the bright lights and tall people dribbling the basketball up and down the court......


It was hard to stay focused........


I needed a snack after all the excitement........

No comments: