Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Seeing Seattle..........


Grandma drove us to the airport early this morning for our flight to Seattle. I was super excited to be on the plane, especially since mommy and daddy gave me the window seat. I watched as the workers on the ground readied the planes for take off.....


Mommy packed my toy airplane and book "First Flight"to keep me occupied while everyone else boarded. I loved taking off and luckily it didn't seem to bother my ears. From the window of the plane the world below seemed so small, that is until we flew over the Colorodo Rockies! The mountains were incredibly beautiful and still covered in snow. Once we were close to Seattle I could see Mt.Rainier which was enormous.....


I enjoyed my in flight entertainment! Thanks to mommy and grandma, I had an assortment of videos to choose from. I decided on Monsters Ink since it would be my first time to see it....

After 7 hours awake, I finally took a short nap while we were waiting on our luggage in baggage claim. I had to wake up when we boarded the shuttle to our hotel.....

I enjoyed the view from our window. You could see children playing on roof-top playgrounds and people shopping. We are in a great location! After settling into our room at the Sheraton Seattle, we walked a short distance to Fox Sports Grill for some burgers and fries.


Watching the busy activity in the city below.....


After lunch we came back to our room and napped for about 3 hours. I think we all really needed the sleep. I have my own little corner set up in the room where I can't see mom and dad and they can't see me. It's a nice set up.....

Playing in the crib after my long nap....


Daddy and I at Pike's Place Market....


Mommy and I in front of the original Star Buck's.....


Daddy and I in front of one of the fresh fish market's....


Mommy and I watching the people make cheese at Beecher's. We took yummy grilled cheese and tomato soup back to our room for dinner. What a busy day! I can't wait to see what adventure's await us tomorrow......Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Looks like you all are having a lot of fun!