
We were all up early this morning. 4:30am here felt like 6:30am back home which is what time I usually wake up. I fell back to sleep for a little bit but we were all dressed and ready to go by 6:30am Seattle time. We decided to take a walk through downtown, but not before bundling up. The temperature was only in the low 50's this morning....Burr! We found the monorail and strolled the inside of a couple of buildings to do a little window shopping since it was still too early for anything to be open....
After a while I started rubbing my eyes, so we headed back to the hotel for a nap. Daddy and I played with Microsoft surface for a little while in the lobby before going upstairs. It was fun!I took a long morning nap while mommy and daddy watched a movie.....

When I woke up, it was time to meet up with mommy's cousin Anastasia. It has been a year since the last time I saw Ezrie and we have both done a lot of growing since then! I was pointing out the ferris wheel in Fun Forest and the space needle.....

Today was Ezrie's 2nd Birthday and she was nice enough to spend the day with us at the Science Fiction Museum and Hall of Fame which had a whole section dedicated to Jim Henson. We sat on the stairs of Sesame Street....

That's me behind the glass laughing with Bert and Ernie right before mommy got in trouble for taking pictures. Too bad she forgot to turn off the flash for this one.....

Next we went to the Experience Music Project. Inside daddy and I had a jam session on the drums and chilled in this chair that played music.....

















No comments:
Post a Comment