Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hangin With The Animals.....


Mommy and I took a little trip to the zoo this morning. There were lots of children on field trips that sometimes made it difficult to see the animals at certain exhibits, but I didn't mind. I would politely push my way through until I got a good glimpse of whatever creature I was trying to see. We hung out with the giraffes for a while. They were all out eating and playing. I had fun making silly faces at them and trying to get there attention.....


Playing peek-a-boo with one of the giraffes......


Next we stopped at the elephants and watched as they grazed on some hay.....


Even though it was only 11am, the sun was making us very hot! We found a nice spot in the shade and mommy bought my very first snow cone. It was a mixture of grape and blue bubble gum. I started to eat it with a spoon.....


Then mommy made the mistake of showing me how to eat it without the spoon. White might not have been the best color for me today as it didn't take long for the ice to end up on my shirt.....


No worries.....I just washed it off by playing in the water at the children's zoo.....

waiting for the water to shoot up again.....


Playing the piano on the playground.....I get a lot of practice at home!


No fear....running across the bridge....


Trying to escape from the belly of the hippo.....


That was a close one!


We ended our visit with a picnic followed by a train ride.......


Even though I had just eaten lunch, I wanted to snack as I enjoyed the trip down the tracks...


A day filled with fun + A full belly + A relaxing ride = the perfect combination for a long nap! Good-bye zoo. It's time for me to go home!

No comments: