Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exploring The Ocean..........

Today we went to the Seattle Aquarium. As soon as we walked through the door there was a huge wall of fish...


Daddy and I watched two of the fish at the bottom of the tank fighting over food and saw lots of sea anemones...


Mommy and I had fun standing under the circle of jellyfish...


I think I would make a cute little jelly!


Daddy tried to persuade me to feel the starfish, but I decided to sit this one out...


I thought I was fast, but Daddy caught me.....


Watching the divers feed the fish...


This aquarium was very kid friendly...


I had a great time playing with the felt board...


Wow... look at all those fish...


sharks, fish and sting rays galore...


Entering the otter area...


taking it all in...


Hey, I am getting wet!


Here comes the otter...


It was hard to get a good picture, but the octopus was HUGE!!! They are nocturnal so we watched as one of the workers attempted to feed him. As soon as she placed the long rod with a squid on the end into the water the octopus began to puff up and change colors. I think he was ready for a snack!


Next we stopped by Red Robin for some burgers and malts. With our "tummy's happy" it was time for our cruise. There was a VERY steep ramp to board the ship.....


Daddy and I on the top deck, with downtown Seattle in the background...


Mommy and I on the top deck. You can see the Space Needle in the background...


Look at the mountains!
It was pretty cool out on the water. Good thing my blanket and daddy kept me warm...

Mommy and I inside the boat...


A great view from the boat...


Great view of Seattle from the boat...


Playing inside the boat... What a fun day!!!

No comments: