Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Madalynn Grace.......


Aunt Angela texted us around 6:30am to let us know she was in labor and going to the hospital. By around 8:30 she was in a room and being examined. She was already dilated to 7 and ready for her epidural. Mommy and I headed out to see her hoping we would make it in time. We were greeted by grandma who had bought Hunter, Gavin and I motorcycles from the gift shop to keep us occupied......


We went to see the fish in the waiting area and eat some snacks.......


Around noon mommy headed back into the room for the delivery. Aunt Jodi and Mrs.Sara took us to the 10th floor where they had a playground.....


At 12:47 pm Madalynn Grace Bowman arrived!


She weighed in at 7lb 5oz and was 20 inches long.........


Mommy brought me back to the room to meet my new cousin......


Happy Birthday Madalynn!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

What a cute little baby girl! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks. Congrats!

Cory & Deb McD said...

Oh my goodness - she is absolutely precious just like her Mommy & Daddy! And only Angela could pull off the purple glitter eyeshadow during labor! Congratulations to all! We love all of you -

Deb & Cory McDonald

David, Jodi, Makenzie, Lexi and Hunter said...

I am so excited for them. I cant wait to see her in person and hold her.