Thursday, February 26, 2009

A Lesson In Waiting.........


A couple of days ago the air conditioner stopped working in daddy's truck. Mommy and I headed to the Chevy dealership early this morning to get it fixed (luckily it is still under warranty) Mommy was worried it would take a long time and didn't know how I would handle being stuck in a waiting area. Luckily, they had a separate waiting area for children that included a couple of activity tables and there was also a very large fish tank.


I waited very patiently since I was distracted, but the people at the dealership were very nice and able to fix the problem in a little over an hour.


After a good morning nap and a long play time at the park, mommy took me to the store for some fruit popsicles. I helped her pick them out!

I had to wait to eat one until we got home. Even though I wanted one really badly, I didn't fuss or complain. I simply talked about my popsicles the whole way home and stripped down to my diaper to eat one on the balcony. They were definitely worth the wait!

No comments: